Flazm Interactive Entertainment
Based in Vilnius, Lithuania
Scrap Garden is a charming puzzle platforming adventure where you play as the lonely robot Canny, who awakes in a post-apocalyptic world where all the other robotic citizens have been shut down and seized up. What happened to the City? Why did all the robots stop moving? Did anyone survive except him? Little rusty Canny has to do all he can to find the answers to these questions... and to fix everything!
In 2014 Alexey Davydov moved to Vilnius, Lithuania. Relocating there gave him a chance to work in cooperation with Egidijus Bachur, a Lithuanian-based talented developer. Scrap Garden was announced in April 2015 on GamesJamKanobu, where it won 2nd place in the Game Design category and earned a Best Unity Game nomination. After that, Scrap Garden was awarded the Best Indie Game prize on DevGAMM 2015 in Moscow, and the Best Game Art Indie prize on Casual Connect Tel Aviv 2015. The game was shown again at Gamescom 2015 and DevGAMM Hamburg 2015. Currently, Scrap Garden is about to hit Greenlight and is approaching its final release, set for Spring 2016.
- Experience a true 3D platformer gameplay inspired by genre masterpieces like Donkey Kong, Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot.
- Enjoy beautiful award-winning graphics depicting an adorable post-robocalypse world with 6 unique locations full of mysteries and adventures.
- Try different game modes and gameplay mechanics, including tricky puzzles and refreshing minigames.
- Challenge mighty Titans in different boss fights using new ways to beat each one of them!
- Discover a truly moving story, narrated by Bobby Bass, that will take you deep inside the conflict between nature and technology.
- Dive into the atmosphere of an abandoned world with the help of touching and scary music from 3 different composers.
- Find all the hidden collectables to learn more about the world and unlock extra content.
Release Trailer YouTube
Announce Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "DevGAMM - Best Indie Game." Moscow, 2015
- "Indie Prize - Best Game Art." Tev Aviv, 2015
- "GamesJam Kanobu 2015 - Best Unity Game." Moscow, 2015
- "GamesJam Kanobu 2015 - 2nd place in Gamedesign." Moscow, 2015
- "There are echoes of Pixar’s Wall-E in the robot and world design, with your charming little robot exploring a once bustling world that now seems frozen in time."
- Calum Fraser, Alpha Beta Gamer
- "So adorable, and also quite some mystery involved."
- Voltorn Elda, You Tube
- "It's AWESOME! It's beautiful, it's well explained, it has great story, beautiful graphics and audio! And it actually scared me xD"
- Marta Molpe, You Tube
Request Press Copy
Scrap Garden on Twitter
Scrap Garden on Facebook
About Flazm Interactive Entertainment
Flazm Interactive Entertainment is an independent game development studio founded by Alexey @flazm Davydov.
More information on Flazm Interactive Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Scrap Garden Credits
Programmer, artist, gamedesigner
Ruslan Archos Nesteruk